Allama Iqbal Open University has Announced Latest Job Vacancies for Pakistani National. Allama Iqbal Open University requires staff against the under mentioned vacant posts. Application are invited from the Pakistani Nationals for the following posts on one year Contract Basis (extendable) in the University.
- PMO Head/Consultant (Special Pay Package) (No of Post: 1)
- PMO Coordnator (Special Pay Package) (No of Post: 1)
- Technical Support Lead/Manager (Special Pay Package) (No of Post: 1)
- Content Writer (Special Pay Package) (No of Post: 1)
- PMO Head/Consultant
Qualification: At-least Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/IT from an International or HEC recognized National University/Institution. International Certification in Project Management and knowledge of change Management.
Experience: 15 years experience in Planning. Designing. Implementation, Operations & Support of Digital Systems. Experience in handling large scale Information System Design and Deployment of at least three (03) Projects. Candidates with Projects successfully completed in academia will be preferred.
- PMO Coordnator
Qualification: Master’s Degree/BS (04 years) in Computer Science/Software Engineering/IT/ Telecom Engineering from an international or HEC recognized National University/Institution. Course attended Certified in Project Management.
Experience: 05 years experience of Planning, Designing , Implementation, Operations & Support of IT related Projects. Candidates with Projects successfully completed in academia will be preferred. The candidate should have clear understanding of academic processes of various formal/non-formal education systems.
- Technical Support Lead/Manager
Qualification: Master’s Degree/BS (04 years) in Computer Science/Software EngineeringIT, Telecom Engineering from an International or HEC recognized National University/Institution. Course attended Certified in Project Management.
Experience: 05 Years Experience of Operations & Support of IT Related Projects. Candidates with experience in academia will be preferred. The candidate should have Clear Understanding of Academic processes of various format/non-formal education systems
- Content Writer
Qualification: B.Sc/BS (04 years) from an International or HEC recognized National University/Institution. Course attended/Certified in Technical report writing
Experience: 02 years experience in technical writing. Experience in Multinational Organization will be preferred.
To Apply Online:
- Applicants who are fulfilling the criteria for the Above mentioned posts can apply.
- It is mandatory for the candidates applying to submit their applications Online. No Hard copy of application is required. However, at the time of written test/interview, the candidates should bring their original certificates/documents for verification.
- Paid Challan in original should be provided at the time of test/interview.
The schedule of processing fee is:
Processing Fee Mode of Payment Rs.1000, for each post Through Challan Form only.
- Candidates Should have to bring the following documents.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the Candidates coming for Test/Interview.
- Applicants already working in Government/Semi Government Organizations/Autonomous bodies should provide NOC (Through Proper Channel) by due date. The University will follow age limits as prescribed by the Government of Pakistan.
- Candidates having Open Distance Learning Experience (ODL) will be preferred.
10. Applications as prescribed must reach the undersigned by 30.11.2019.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- The University reserves the right to shortlist the candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
- For more jobs stay connected to this Learnerzpoint.com to get all sort of vacancies every day.
(Dr. Muhammad Zaigham Qadeer) Registrar, Phone: 051-9057253
More Latest Jobs:
Follow us on:-