Cabinet Division Islamabad Has Announced Jobs 2018 of Forensic Accounting and International Criminal Law Expert
|Last Date to Apply||08 Dec, 18|
Cabinet Division invites application from Pakistani Nationals having following qualification and experience for the two posts of MP-1 Scale as Experts on Forensic Accounting &Anti-money laundering and expert on International Criminal Laws.
Cabinet Division Vacant Posts:
- Expert Forensic Accounting and Anti-Money Laundering (MP-I)
- Expert International Criminal Laws (MP-I)
Eligibility Criteria for expert Forensic Accounting and Anti-Money Laundering:
- Chartered Accountant / Cost and Management Accountant or equivalent qualification from a recognized foreign or local University / Institution of high repute, preferably with a certificate in Forensic Accounting (CFA)/ Fraud Examination (CFE) / Money Laundering Specialty (CMLS). Minimum Fifteen (15) years relevant experience in a responsible position in public or private sector is required.
- Master’s degree in Forensic Accounting / Accounting / Finance or equivalent qualification from a recognized foreign or local University I Institution of high repute, preferably with certification in Forensic Accounting (CFA) / Fraud Examination (CFE) I Money Laundering Specialty (CMLS). Minimum Eighteen (18) years relevant experience in a responsible position in the public or private sector.
Eligibility Criteria for Expert International Criminal Laws:
- Graduate degree in Law and an LLM or Bar-at-Law (Preferably having completed pupil age) with expertise in transnational organized crime, extradition, mutual legal assistance matters, criminal, financial and white caller crime having minimum Fifteen (15) years of active work experience in relevant field. Applicant must be an active member of his / her active Bar Council.
How to Apply for These Jobs:
- Interested persons should submit the application along with CV, a copy of CNIC, copies of academic testimonials duly verified by institutes attended HEC, domicile and two recent photographs by registered post to the address given below:
- The appointment of experts will be made for an initial term of two years and may be eligible for re-appointment upon satisfactory performance.
- The experts of above-mentioned qualification and experience shall be paid the salary and be entitled to the privileges of an officer of MP-I Scale.
- The selected candidates will have to resign from their previous job and sever all their connection/lien with their parent job/organization before joining new contract in MP Scale.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview.
- The candidates coming for test interview will not be eligible for any TA/DA.
More Latest Jobs HERE:
Follow us on:-