Cadet College Spinkai South Waziristan Has Announced Latest Jobs
|Last Date to Apply||31 Dec, 18|
- Vice Principal (BPS-19)
- Medical Officer (BPS-18)
- Medical Officer (BPS-17)
- Director of Physical Education (DPE) (BPS-17)
- Messing Officer (BPS-17)
- Security Supervisor (BPS-16)
- Cable Networking & Expert (BPS-16)
- Lab Assistant (Physics & Biology) (BPS-14)
- Nursing Assistant / Dispenser (BPS-12)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Cook (BPS-07)
- Vehicle Mechanic (VM) (BPS-07)
- Generator Operator (BPS-07)
- Assistant Masson (BPS-04)
- Sweeper (BPS-02)
- Qualification & Experience For Vice Principal: • M. Phil / MSc / MA from an accredited institution recognized by HEC.• Minimum 10-years of experience in the administrative field.• Experience in Cadet College will be preferred.• Must be proficient in English and Computer.
- Qualification & Experience For Medical Officer: • Minimum 3 x Years relevant working in a large Government / Semi Government / National / International organization• (Re fired Civil / Army Officer) can also apply.
- Qualification & Experience For Medical Officer:• Minimum 3 x Years relevant working in a Government Semi-Government / National / International organisation• (Retired Civil / Army Officer) can also apply.
- Qualification & Experience For Director of Physical Education: • Master in Physical Education.• At least 3 x years of experience in the relevant field, preferably in cadet college• Computer proficiency is a prerequisite.
- Qualification & Experience For Messing Officer: • MA / MPA / M. Com or equivalent relevant qualificator.• Minimum 5 x years working experience of HRM, procurement, accounts and administration in an educational institution or Government Institute/ Semi Government organization.
- Qualification & Experience For Security Supervisor: • F.A.• 5 x Years of relevant experience in a large reputable security organization.• Preferably a Retired NCO / JCO from Pakistan Army Forces.• Must have complete prescribed color service.
- Qualification & Experience For Cable Networking & Expert:At least Matriculate.• Requisite experience in cable networking, CCTV networking and internet / Wi-Fi networking.
- Qualification & Experience For Lab Assistant (Physics & Biology): • BSc.• 3x Years as Lab Assistant in relevant field.
- Qualification & Experience For Nursing Assistant / Dispenser:• Qualified Compounder.• Adequate experience.• Retired qualified individuals from Pak Armed Forces will be preferred.
- Qualification & Experience For Junior Clerk:• D. Com / F.A with 1 year diploma in Computer.• 5-Years of experience• A retired clerk from Pak Arm. Forces will be preferred.
- Qualification & Experience For Cook: • Literate• Adequate experience.
- Qualification & Experience For Vehicle Mechanic (VM): • Literate.• 3 – 5 Years of experience • Re-fired VM from Pak Armed Forces will be preferred.
- Qualification & Experience For Generator Operator: • Literate.• 10-Years of experience• Experience of electric work / a, additional specialty will be preferred.• Retired Generator Operator from Pak Armed Forces will be preferred.
- Qualification & Experience For Assistant Masson:• Literate.• Adequate experience in relevant field.
- Qualification & Experience For Sweeper: Adequate experience in the relevant field.
Incentives and Facilities: Cadet College Allowance (Included in Pan Desirous Hard area allowance (Included in Pay) Messing allowance (Included in Pay) Semi furnish. accommodation will be provided as per existing government rules.
How to Apply:
- Candidates having the required qualification and experience should send their CV, latest photographs & attested copies of academic testimonials and relevant experience certificates at the below-mentioned address latest by 31, December 2018.
Points to Remember:
- Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only short-listed and eligible candidates will be called. for test and interview.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates coming for test and interview.
Follow us on:-