Cantonment Board Jobs 2018 Public High School & College Latest Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply||26 Nov, 18|
Cantonment Board Malir Cantt has announced Jobs for Pakistani Nationals. Malir Cantt “Public Girls High School & College” has vacant posts for the candidates who are residents of Malir Karachi. Cantonment Board Malir is looking to appoint the well disciplined, dedicated and professional candidates on permanent basis for the posts of (Physics, Chemistry Lecturer, Lab Assistant Botany, Physics, Zoology, Home Economics, Lab Assistant Computer, Female PTI, Pak Studies Teacher, English Teacher, Accountant). Overall qualification of the applicants is MPhil/BA/BSc/B.Com /BCS/BSCS/M.Ed/B.Ed with 2 years experience from a well reputed educational institute. An attractive salary package will be given to the selected candidates.
Into of Department: Cantonment Boards are the military stations comes under Federal Government Boards/Department which is owned and governed by the Govt of Pakistan. Ministry of Defense overall looking these stations.
- Physics, Chemistry Lecturer
- Lab Assistant Botany, Physics, Zoology, Home Economics
- Lab Assistant Computer
- Female PTI
- Pak Studies Teacher
- English Teacher
How to Apply for Cantonment Board Public School & Degree Colleges Jobs:
- Interested candidates are required to submit data along with educational certificates, degrees, and experience certificates to the Cantonment Board Malir, Bostan Line, Malir Cantt, Karachi as per following format in ms word file.
Qualification–Subject—-College/University—–Private/regular—–Marks out of—–Division/Grade—-Experience
Points to remember:
- The last date to apply for these jobs is 26 November, 2018.
- Two postal envelopes for the position for which applied duly written address of the candidate should be attached with the application.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates coming for test / interview.
- At the time of the interview, original documents will be seen.
- Applicants are required to mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
For More Govt Jobs Click the links below:
Follow us on:-