Civil Aviation Authority Latest Jobs in Pakistan
|Last Date to Apply||17 Jun, 19|
Civil Aviation Authority Latest Jobs in Pakistan. The department has Announced Latest Job Vacancies for Pakistani National. The Department requires staff against the under mentioned vacant posts.
Vacant Posts with Number of Posts:
- Assistant Director (Accounts) (EG-01) (Posts-09)
- Assistant Director (Audit) (EG-01) (Posts-03)
- Assistant Director (Civil) (EG-01) (Posts-04)
- Assistant Director (ER & AT) (EG-01) (Posts-05)
- Assistant Director (Medical Services) (EG-01) (Posts-05)
- Assistant Director (Medical Dental Surgeon) (EG-01) (Posts-03)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates are required to fill & submit Online Job Application Form available at (PCCA Website)
- Candidates will be required to upload Detailed CV, scanned copies of all Educational Documents, CNIC and Domicile Certificate.
Points to Remember:
- Age Relaxation will be allowed to the applicants as per Federal Govt. rules. Detail is available at CAA Website.
- Written test through the third party will be conducted if required. In this regard, the shortlisted candidates will have to pay Rs. 250/- i.e 50% of the testing charges for which intimation for written test will be given beforehand.
- Candidates not fulfilling the above requirements or submitting incomplete application shall not be considered.
- Test / Interview will be conducted at Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, and Quetta (or any other city) for which separate notices will be issued (depending on the number of candidates).
- The candidates to be called for the interview have to produce original documents for necessary verification while appearing for the interview.
- No TA / DA is admissible for test/interview.
- The appointment will be subject to CAA’s medical fitness standards.
- Selected candidates will be required to serve anywhere in Pakistan as per the requirement of CAA.
- Government servants/employees of autonomous bodies/corporations will be required to submit NOC from the current employer before the interview.
- Incorrect information and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered as a definite disqualification for current as well as future recruitment in CAA, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
- In case, any educational documents or any other document provided by the applicants is found incorrect/fake/bogus at any stage, the services of selected candidate will be terminated immediately and he/she will not be for any job in future in CAA.
More Latest Jobs:
Follow us on:-