Fauji Foundation Has Announced Latest Job Vacancies of Management Level
|Last Date to Apply||25 Sep, 18|
Fauji Foundation require experience dedicated, devoted candidates. The Department is providing services like Fertilizer, Cement, Food, Power Generation, Gas Exploration, LPG Marking and Distribution, Financial Services, Employment Services and Security Services. Jobs in Fauji Foundation can be considered as Army Jobs as the it is sublet department of Pakistan Army. Applications are invited from the Civilians for vacant posts of (Manager Procurement), based at Fauji Foundation Head Office Rawalpindi. Appointment of this post will be on contract basis. Eligible & interested candidates should compare themselves with the criteria mentioned.Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility Criteria / Qualification & Experience:
- MBA Supply Chain Management from an HEC recognized University is required to apply.
- Minimum 05 years experience of active procurement with any Govt/Semi Govt Organization is required to apply.
- Age should be between 30 to 35 years.
- Manager Procurement
How To Apply for Fauji Foundation Jobs:
- Applicants have to apply prescribed form which can be downloaded from Here.
- Application form along with CV, three photographs, attested copies of testimonials, experience certificate and CNIC should reach General Manager (HR) Fauji Tower, 68 Tipu Road Chaklala, Rawalpindi PO Box No 216 latest by 25 Sep, 2018.
Points to Remember:
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA is admissible for the candidates coming for interview.
Phone No 051-5951821, 0515951311