Federal Public Service Commission has announced latest jobs at Islamabad
|Last Date to Apply||21 Jan, 19|
Federal Public Service Commission has announced latest jobs for Pakistani nationals. Eligible Candidates are invited to apply online for the vacancies mentioned below.
Vacant Posts along with BPS:
- Inspector General Forests (BPS-21)
- Deputy Armament Supply Officer (BPS-18) (Posts-03)
- Assistant Scientific Officer (BPS-17) (Posts-02)
- Staff Welfare Officer (Lady) (BPS-17)
- Lecturer Computer Science (BPS-17)
- Accounts Officer (BPS-17)
- Computer Programmer (BPS-17)
- Agriculture Officer (BPS-17)
- Research Officer (BPS-17)
- Joint State Officer (Accounts) (BPS-17) (Posts-02)
- Joint State Officer (General) (BPS-17) (Posts-03)
- Electrical Engineer (BPS-16)
- Preventive Officer (BPS-16) (Posts-60)
- Assistant Private Secretary (BPS-16) (Posts-04)
- Computer Operator (BPS-16) (Posts-55)
- Accountant (BPS-16) (Posts-09)
- Assistant Computer Officer (BPS-16)
- Senior Scientific Officer (BPS-16)
- Inspector Customs/Intelligence Officer (BPS-16) (Posts-158)
- Appraising/Valuation Officer (BPS-16) (Posts-51)
- Patrol Officer (Female) (BPS-14) (Posts-234)
- Patrol Officer (Male) (BPS-14) (Posts-196)
How to Apply:
- All applications must be submitted online through FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Candidates may edit on-line applications only once before closing date in order to rectify any error/ omission etc.
- Those applicants who do not have access to internet access, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date, addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper by mentioning detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for and sent it to address mentioned below.
Points to Remember:
- Information claimed in the online application form will be considered as final.
- Subsequent claims of experience, earlier not given in the online form, are considered afterthought and an attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims will not be accepted.
- Detailed General Instructions/ guidelines to apply online are available on the website.
- The rate of fee for various posts is:-BS-14, BS-16 & 17 = Rs. 300/- ; BS 18= Rs. 750/- ; BS-19 = Rs. 1200/- ; BS-20 and above= Rs. 1500/-
- The fee may be deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under the head “C02101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”. Bank draft / Cheque/ Postal Order is not acceptable.
- Original T.R may be preserved and provided to the supervisory staff at the time of test/ examination at the Center given in Admission slip. Photocopy or Bank Scroll is not acceptable.
- T.R may not be sent to FPSC in advance but provided at the time of test/ exam or when asked for.
- Maximum age limit as prescribed under the Recruitment Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993 (as amended from time to time). The detail is given at para-6 of General Instructions available at FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
More Latest Jobs:
Follow us on:-