|Last Date to Apply||24 Oct, 18|
Frontier Works Organization is offering latest job vacancies. Jobs in FWO Frontier Works Organization fwo.com.pk are available, as this organization is working under the supervision of Pak Army and has taken over many development projects in Pakistan in which most famous project is CPEC. This project is moving rapidly towards success /completion. This Engineering Company requires the services of well educated, very experienced, hardworking and well-disciplined professionals against the following positions such as (Consultant, Auto Cad/3D Administrator, Photographer). These positions are available at Rawalpindi. Candidates willing to apply for this position should possess relevant qualification and experience as per the criteria mentioned below. The candidates should be Mechanical/Chemical Engineer/Bachelors qualified with relevant experience in the relevant field.
- Consultant : Qualification for this post is Mechanical / chemical Engineer preferably with additional qualification of MBA, 20 years experience in oil & gas field.
- Auto Cad/3D Administrator: Qualification for this post is Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in depth proficiency with auto desk Maya or similar software typical to the industry. 2 years experience in a production environment.
- Photographer: Minimum qualification is Bachelor with 5 years experience Digital and print photograph for magazine and publication.
How To Apply for FWO Jobs:
- Candidates need to apply via online are visit www.fwo.com.pk or you can click here for submission of application online.
- Only online applications will be entertained for the selection procedure.
- The last date for submission of application is October 24, 2018.
- Applications after closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates already working in the government sector should provide NOC letter at the time of interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- attractive salary package will be given to successful candidates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the candidates coming for interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.