Heavy Mechanical Complex (HMC) Gilgit Baltistan has announced latest Jobs
|Last Date to Apply||28 Jan, 19|
Heavy Mechanical Complex (HMC) Gilgit Baltistan has announced latest Jobs for Pakistani Nationals. The department require the services of qualified and experienced candidates for its ongoing Hydel Power Project (HPP) in Gilgit Baltistan on Contract basis initially for a period of one year extendable for the undermentioned posts:
Vacant Posts with Eligibility Criteria:
>Surveyor (Civil): DAE (Civil) 3 years from a recognized institution.
- Required Experience: Hydro-Power Project 4-6 years using Total Station.
- Job Responsibilities:- Working on Total Station and leveling slope, Marking of Land, Earthwork/Back filling etc, Precise Survey for laying of Structures and related activities.
>Quantity Surveyor (Civil): DAE (Civil) 3 years from a recognized institution.
- Interested candidates should appear for a walk-in interview at the given address along with resumes, 03 recent photographs, Original documents and attested copies of all educational certificates, relevant experience certificates, CNIC and other relevant documents on 28th January 2019 at 1000 hours.
Points to Remember:
- The Competent Authority reserves right to review or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- The incumbent will have to submit a relieving certificate at the time of joining from a present employer if applicable.
- Pay Package will be negotiable based on qualification and experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates belonging to Gilgit Baltistan.
More Latest Jobs:
Follow us on:-