Jobs in Islamabad. Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training has Announced Latest Job Vacancies for Pakistani National. The Department requires staff against the under mentioned vacant posts.
Vacant Posts with Eligibility Criteria:
Technical Adviser (MP-I): Qualification/Degree: Master/M.phil/Ph.d degree in Social Sciences preferably in Curriculum Development, Assessment or Professional development of teachers from a recognized National or International University.
Experience: At least 15-years experience in the education sector at the national and international level with progressively higher responsibilities.
- Applicants who are fulfilling the criteria for the Above mentioned posts can apply.
- Candidates Should have to bring the following documents.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the Candidates coming for Test/Interview.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Age will be counted up to closing date fixed for receipt of the application, the application should reach within fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement.
- Competent authority reserves the rights to cancel the recruitment process, increase or decrease the number of post as per requirement at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates called for test/interview and they will have to bring original documents along with attested copies of testimonials/experience certificates. Applications that are incomplete or received after due date will not be entertained.
- For more jobs stay connected to this Learnerzpoint.com to get all sort of vacancies every day.
Deputy Secretary (Admin),
Room No. 116, 1st Floor, Block-‘C’, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
More Latest Jobs:
Follow us on:-