Jobs University of Engineering and Technology has Announced Latest Job Vacancies for Pakistani National. The Department requires staff against the under mentioned vacant posts.’
- Professor (BPS-21)
Civil | Electronics | Electrical | Software | Petroleum & Natural Gas Engineering.
- Associate Professor (BPS-20)
Civil | Electronics | Electrical | Software | Mechanical | Petroleum & Natural Gas Engineering.
- Lecturer (BPS-18)
Civil | Electrical | Software Engineering.
- Lab Engineer (BPS-17)
Civil | Electronics | Electrical | Software | Mechanical Engineering.
- Lab Technician (BPS-11)
Civil | Electronics | Electrical | Mechanical | Petroleum & Natural Gas Engineering.
Candidates can apply by clicking here
- The maximum age limit is 50 years for the Professors, 45 years for the Associate Professors, 40 years for the Assistant Professor, 30 years for the Lecturers, Lab. Engineers and Lab. Technician.
- The age limit is relaxed able in exceptional cases as per Government rules.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application forms along with bank challan with necessary documents for each post.
- Candidates who are already serving in Government / Semi-Government and autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel accompanied by N.O.C. from the employer. An advance copy of the application(s) may be sent, so as to reach within the due date.
- The recruitment against the above-mentioned posts shall be made strictly subject to the availability of the posts.
- Research Publications must be bound/perforated else application form shall not be entertained.
- Application or applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview
- No. T.A / D.A. will be paid for appearing at the written test/interview.
- The posts are purely temporary but are likely to be continued.
- The University reserves the right to delete any post(s) partially and/or wholly.
- After online submission, the printed copy of application form(s) along with the attested photocopies of all documents from Metric to on wards, CNIC, Domicile certificate, registration with Pakistan Engineering Council (if applicable)
- Experience Certificates and Departmental NOC is to be submitted to the Directorate of Human Resources of the University on or before 04th September, 2019.
- For more jobs stay connected to this Learnerzpoint.com to get all sort of vacancies every day.
Further information can be obtained from:-
(i) Tel No. +92 22 2772250-73 Ext-7706
(ii) Email: [email protected]
More Latest Jobs:
Follow us on:-