Jobs in Peshawar Khyber Medical College
|Last Date to Apply||22 Apr, 19|
Jobs in Peshawar, Khyber Medical College KPK has Announced Latest Job Vacancies for Pakistani National. The Department requires staff against the under mentioned vacant posts.
Vacant Posts with BPS and Eligibility Criteria:
- Human Resource Manager (BPS-17): First Class MBA, 16 Years BBA Hons 16 Years Degree with Specialization in HR/Master in HR from HEC recognized Institute. 02 Year Post Qualification Experience preferably at Managerial Level in Human Resource in any Government or Govt Registered organization Preference will be given to Candidate having Experience in Government Educational Institute.
How To Apply:
Download Application Form by clicking NTS
Points to Remember:
- Services will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions Reform (MTI) Act 2015.
- Pay protection and other benefits will be given in case of already in regular govt service.
- Candidates already in Service are required to apply through their departments.
- Selected candidates will serve, KGMC, Peshawar under probation period of one (01) year extendable but not exceeding two (02) years.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Applicants working in the Private Institution should get prior approval/NOC from the HR Department from their respective institution.
- Govt servants should apply through proper channel and should obtain NOC from their respective Departments/Intuitions.
- Original documents shall be produced at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates coming for interview.
- Candidates may be disqualified and/ or excluded from the interview if he/ she:-
(a) was convicted by the court of law.
(b) Had the previous history of dismissal from public service.
(c) Knowingly furnishes any false information.
(d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his/ her disqualification.
(e) Attempts to obtain support for his/ her candidature by improper means.
(f) Submits forged certificates.
(g) Tempers with the entries in his/ her age and academic certificates.
(h) Misbehaves during the interview.
More Latest Jobs:
Follow us on:-