Join Pakistan Navy as Marine Merchant and See the World
- Unmarried male Citizens of Pakistan
- Age not more then 20 years as on 31 Dec, 2018
- Relaxation of age for FATA/ Gilgit Biltistan /AJK/Baluchistan is 1 year. (21 Years)
- HSSC (Pre Engineering)/Equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with at least 55% Marks.
- Candidates who are waiting for final result also may apply provided they can submit their final HSSC (Pre Engineering) result buy 10th September, 2018.
- On Board Merchant Ships
- Deck Cadet/Trainee Engineer
Allocation of Seats:
Category Total Nautical Engineering
open Merit 150 75 75
Self Finance 20 10 10
2 Years Residential training will be conducted at the Academy.
Degree/Certificate awarded on Completion of Training:
- Associate Degree in Ship Management and Marine Engineering by NED University of Engineering & Technology Karachi.
- Certificate of Pre-Sea Mandatory Courses by PMA
Points to Remember:
- Incomplete application forms will not be considered
- Employment is neither arranged nor guaranteed by PMA
- Candidates from O/A level system are to submit their O/A level or Equivalence certificates from inter board committee of Chairman (IBCC) Pakistan.
- Last date for submission of marks sheet/equivalence certificate is 10 September, 2018
- Overage / Non combination subjects and discharged from any academic institution on disciplinary grounds are not eligible for admission.