Chenab Group of Colleges Latest Govt Jobs
|Last Date to Apply||20 Jun, 19|
Latest Govt Jobs, Chenab Group of Colleges has Announced Latest Govt Jobs Vacancies for Pakistani National. Department requires staff against the under mentioned vacant posts.
Vacant Posts with BPS for Latest Govt Jobs:
- English Teacher (BPS-16) (Posts-04)
- Urdu Teacher (BPS-16/17) (Posts-08)
- History/Pak Studies/Geography (BPS-16) (Posts-05)
- Geography (BPS-17) (Posts-01)
- General Science (Phy/Chem/Bio) (BPS-16) (Posts-03)
- General Subject Teacher (BPS-16) (Posts-07)
- Physics Teacher (BPS-16/17) (Posts-07)
- Chemistry Teacher (BPS-16/17) (Posts-06)
- Biology Teacher (BPS-16/17) (Posts-04)
- Mathematics Teacher (BPS-16/17) (Posts-12)
- Computer Science Teacher (BPS-16) (Posts-03)
- Art Teacher (BPS-16) (Posts-01)
How To Apply for Latest Govt Jobs:
- Download Application & Challan Form Available at CTS Website by clicking HERE.
- Candidates having M.A/M.Sc./BS (16 years education) or equivalent degree in the relevant teaching subject with at least 2nd division from recognized University by HEC are eligible to apply. Teaching experience will be considered of renowned English medium institutions only.
Points to Remember:
- Candidates having M.A/M.Sc./BS (16 years education) or equivalent degree in the relevant teaching subject with at least 2nd division from recognized University by HEC are eligible to apply.
- Teaching experience will be considered of renowned English medium institutions only.
- Age limit of the candidates is up to 45 years.
- Application forms and online deposit slips are available on the CTSPAK website.
- Rs. 550/- fee for the form of applying and cost of the process of test is payable through NBP, UBL, MCB & Bank Alflah.
- Examination fee is non-refundable / non-transferable.
- Candidates are required to send two copies of their applications. One copy on prescribed application form along with bank deposit slip (in original) at Central Testing Service, Office 414, F2-Floor, Jeff Heights, Main Boulevard Gulberg III, Lahore through courier / Pakistan Post and the 2 copy of application along with educational documents will be sent to the address: (Office of Deputy Commissioner/Chairman, Jhang Educational Trust Jhang, District Jhang Ph:047-9200036).
- If 2nd copy along with educational documents is not submitted to JET Office, the application will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates coming for test/interview.
- Competent Authority can change or cancel the number of posts and the date of test/interview at any time without any prior notice.
- Written test will be conducted by Central Testing Services (CTSPAK) at Chenab College Jhang.
- Date and venue of test will be communicated to the candidates by Central Testing Services (CTSPAK).
- Candidates can apply for one College and one subject (BPS 16 & BPS-17) and General Subject Teacher only.
- Candidates will be recruited on contract basis against lump sum pay Rs. 35000/- (BPS-17) & Rs. 25000/-(BPS-16) per month.
- After three years, their services will be regularized in BPS 17 & 16 subject to their satisfactory performance.
- Candidates can download roll No. slips from CTSPAK website.
- The DC/Chairman reserves the right for relaxation of terms & conditions.
- Written test for BPS-16 and BPS-17 shall be held separately on the same day.
- Candidates may apply for both grades subject to the eligibility criteria.
- Only candidates with requisite qualification and qualifying the test after shortlisting will be called for interview.
- For further information please contact Director Administration & Finance, JET: 047-9200036, CTSPAK:042-35755548 Cell: 03000532200.
- For any queries contact may be made on email: [email protected].
More Latest Jobs:
Follow us on:-