Ministry of Law and Justice Latest Jobs
|Last Date to Apply||30 Apr, 19|
Ministry of Law and Justice has Announced Latest Job Vacancies for Pakistani National. The Department requires staff against the under mentioned vacant posts.
- Senior Legislative Adviser (MP-I)
- Senior Consultant (MP-I)
- Consultant (MP-II)
- Consultant (Research) (MP-II)
- Legislative Adviser (MP-II)
- Assistant Consultant (Research) (MP-III)
- Deputy Adviser (R&R) (MP-III)
- Deputy Adviser (Opinion) (MP-III)
- Monitoring Unit Expert (MP-III)
How To Apply:
- Details including required qualifications and conditions to apply are available on the website of the Ministry i.e. www.molaw.gov.pk.
- Candidates meeting the required criteria should submit their applications on the prescribed format along with CVs and attested copies of relevant certificates and documents at the address given below.
Muhammad Umer Aziz)
Deputy Secretary (Administration)
Ministry of Law and Justice,
Room No.337, Block ‘S’,— Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
Points to Remember:
- Envelopes should clearly indicate the specific “name of the post” against which application is being submitted.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- The Ministry believes in gender equality.
More Latest Jobs:
Follow us on:-