Ministry of Science and Technology is offering Latest Job Vacancies 2018
|Last Date to Apply||31 Oct, 18|
Ministry of Science and Technology, Pakistan Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (PCSIR) is offering latest jobs for Pakistani Nationals. The department is looking for well disciplined, well experiences and dedicated applicants. Ministry of Science and Technology, Pakistan is offering jobs for the posts like (Administrative Officer, Account Officer, Instructor/Sub Engineer, Technical Assistant, Technician/Auto CAD Operator, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Driver, Naib Qasid/Office Boy, Sweeper, Security Guard) for Establishment of Technical Training Centre of Precision Mechanics and Instrument Technology Centre, Gwadar. The overall qualification is Masters/MS/M.Com/MBA/B.Tech/DAE/Intermediate/ Matric/Middle pass applicants having relevant experience are welcome to apply. Age limit should be between 30 to 35 years is required for all posts. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants.
Vacant Positions with Basic Scale:
- Administrative Officer (BS-17)
- Account Officer (BS-17)
- Instructor/Sub Engineer (BS-16)
- Technical Assistant (BS-14)
- Technician/Auto CAD Operator (BS-11)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (BS-09)
- Driver (BS-05)
- Naib Qasid/Office Boy (BS-01)
- Sweeper (BS-01)
- Security Guard (BS-01)
How To Apply for Ministry of Science and Technology Jobs:
- Applications must be filled as per format given on the official website of PCSIR and sent it to Project Director, Camp Office, PSTC Gwadar without any documents.
Points to Remember:
- Rules and regulations of PCSIR will apply for recruitment.
- Those who are already serving in any Govt department are required to apply through their department.
- Age relaxation will be given as per Govt rules.
- Late and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for test/interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
Join us on:-
Also Check out Other Jobs:-