Mujahid Force Jobs 2018 Naib Khateeb Latest
|Last Date to Apply||28 Nov, 18|
Mujahid Force (Pakistan Army) has announced latest jobs for Pakistani Nationals. Applications are invited for the post of (Naib Khateeb). The department is looking for dedicated, devoted, energetic applicants. Department is offering job for the post of (Naib Khateeb). Candidates of Pakistan Azad Kashmir must having domicile of of Azad kashmir, Gilgit-Baltistan are eligible to apply for this post.
- For Naib Khateeb Matric or equivalent candidates can apply.
- Farigh/Dars-e-Nizami Course from any institute recognized by Government of Pakistan is required.
Age & Height:
- Height: Height should be 5′ Feet and 6″ inches.
- Age Limit: Civilian Candidates should bear the age limit of 18-30 years.
- Naib Khateeb
How to Apply for Mujahid Force Jobs:
- Applicants who meet the criteria are required to be present with all original educational documents, 4 passport size photographs, CNIC or B-Form, Domicile and attested photocopies of all these documents should be brought at the time selection.
Points to remember:
- Candidates must appear for selection at Bhimber (Azad Kashmir) office on 26, 27, 28 November 2018.
- Original documents along with 01 photocopy of each should be brought with them.
- Photocopy of Father ‘s CNIC is also required.
- Domicile or State holding certificate (in case of Azad kashmir Resident)
- All the documents must be attested by a govt officer / gazetted Officer.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
For more Govt Jobs click the links below:
Follow us on:-