National Database And Registration Authority Jobs
|Last Date to Apply||24 May, 19|
National Database And Registration Authority has Announced Latest Job Vacancies for Pakistani National. The Department requires staff against the under mentioned vacant posts.
Vacant Posts with eligibility Criteria:
- Application Security Analyst : BS (CS/CE/IT) 4 years/MS in Information Security from an HEC recognized University. At least 5 years post qualification with BS (CS/CE/IT) in reputed organization or At least 3 years post qualification with MS (Information Security) in a reputed organization.
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates may send their application along with CV mentioning their full name, father name, location, CNIC, education, experience, mailing address, mobile/landline number and date of birth at the following address:
Deputy Director – HR Directorate,
National Database and Registration Authority,
State Bank of Pakistan Building, Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat, G-5/2, Islamabad.
Phone: 051 9245503
Points to Remember:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidates apply for jobs are to indicate the post on Right Hand Corner of the Envelope and Application.
- 05 years relaxation in age will be given as per Government rules.
- Management reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Positions will be filled on open merit basis.
- Candidate can be disqualified at any stage of the recruitment/selection process due to providing fake documents and false information
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates coming for interview.
More Latest Jobs:
Follow us on:-