Islamabad has Announced the Latest Job Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply||15 Nov, 18|
National Disaster Risk Management Fund (NDRMF) Islamabad has announced Jobs for Pakistani Nationals. Applications are invited by National Disaster Risk Management Fund Islamabad from eligible, hardworking and dedicated applicants. NDRMF has the vacant post of (Chief Internal Auditor) which needs to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible. Selected applicants will be given an attractive salary package with respect to qualification and expertise.
National Disaster Risk Management Fund is the Government body which is setup under section 42 of companies |Act, 2017. Responsibility of this department is to reduce the disasters and recovery of it.
For the vacant position, the applicants should bear the overall qualification of Masters Degree in Finance from a University recognized by the HEC and fourteen to sixteen years experience including a minimum of five years of audit experience of any Public Sector entity.
- Chief Internal Auditor
How to Apply for National Disaster Risk Management Fund Jobs:
- Application Form can be obtained from the official website https://www.ndrmf.pk/career-at-ndrmf/.
- Candidates who want to apply for this job are required to submit application on prescribed application format on the following address given below.
Address: Earthquake Reconstruction and Rehabilitation Authority (ERRA) Headquarter, Main Murree Road, Opposite Margalla Town, Islamabad.
Points to Remember:
- The last date for applying is November 15, 2018.
- Govt employees should apply through their department.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test / interview.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be produced.
- Applications received after due date or incomplete applications will not be entertained.
For More Govt Jobs click the links below:
Follow us on:-