Oil and Gas Development Company Limited Jobs
|Last Date to Apply||12 Apr, 19|
Oil & Gas Development Company Limited has Announced Latest Job Vacancies for Pakistani National. The Department requires staff against the under mentioned vacant posts.
Vacant Posts with Eligibility Criteria:
- Manager (Tax & Insurance) (EG-VII): Qualified Chartered Accountant/ICMA/ACCA 14 Years Experience Including Approved Article ship For CA. Minimum 10 Years Of Experience At Senior Positions in The Field Of Finance Department With 08 Years Of Experience. Specific To Tax Related Work. The Candidate Should Have Good Understanding Of Tax Laws And Tax Setups Under FBR And Provincial Tax Departments. Preference Will Be Given To The Candidate Having Insurance Related Experience And Understanding Of ERP Systems.
- Chief Accountant (Tax) (EG-VI): Qualified Chartered Accountant / ICMA/ACCA 12 Years’ Experience Including Approved Article Ship For CA. Minimum 06 Years Of Experience Specific To Tax Related Work. The Candidate Should Have Good Understanding Of Tax Laws And Tax Setups Under FBR and Provincial Tax Departments. Preference Will Be Given To The Candidate Having Understanding Of ERP Systems.
- Material Officer (EG-III): Master’s Degree in Management Sciences with 04 Years Relevant Post Qualification Experience of Material Management Operations in E & P Companies. Oil & Gas Sector, Large Scale Public Sector Enterprise. Foreign Companies and Private Sector Listed Companies.
- Assistant Material Officer (EG-II): Master’s Degree In Management Sciences With 01 Year Relevant Post Qualification Experience Of Material Management Operations in E & P Companies. Oil & Gas Sector, Large Scale Public Sector Enterprise, Foreign Companies and Private Sector Listed Companies.
- Assistant Accountant (EG-II): ICAM/ACCA/MBA (Finance) / M.Com with 01 Year Relevant Post Qualification Experience.
How To Apply:
- Download Application Form Available at OGDCL.
- Applications completed in all respect by mentioning name, father name, date of birth, domicile, detail of academic qualification. Training and professional experience (a period with dates, designations and name of the organization where worked) supported by relevant documents along with a copy of CNIC and a passport size photograph must be sent to the address given below.
Head Office Jinnah Avenue Blue Area Islamabad.
Phone No: 051-920023544
Points to Remember:
- Candidates working in Government/Semi Government and Autonomous bodies should apply through their department.
- Employment will be made on contract basis for initial period of two years extendable through mutual consent.
- In case of foreign degree, equivalency certificate from HEC must be provided.
- Applications will be processed in confidence.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Quota will be observed as per Government rules (where applicable).
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of the advertised position.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates coming for interview.
More Latest Jobs:
Follow us on:-