Pakistan Army General Headquarters, Rawalpindi has Announced Jobs for Civilians As Data Entry Operator And Store Man
|Last Date to Apply||11 Sep, 2018|
A well known Government of Pakistan Department named as General Headquarter GHQ Rawalpindi working under Pakistan Army invited applications from the civilians possessing domicile of Punjab and Open Merit for the following positions such as (Data Entry Operator and Storeman). Both Civilians and Retired Army personnel are eligible to apply but they had to fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned below. The individuals from Bachelors to Matric are eligible to apply but relevant skills and experience are compulsory to apply against a relevant post. If you are in search to have a Government job apply immateriality.
Pakistan Army GHQ Vacant Positions:
- Data Entry Operator
- Qualification for Data Entry Operator is Bachelor Degree (Computer Science, Statistics, Maths, Physics)
- Data Entry speed min 10000 KPH.
- Qualification for store man is Matric.
- Army Special School certificates holders will be preferred.
- Conversant with computer.
How to Apply for GHQ Rawalpindi Jobs:
- Eligible candidates are advised to apply on the prescribed form.
- Application form can be download from HERE.
- Duly filled application form along with attested copies of educational degrees, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph should reach PO Box 769 GPO, Rawalpindi.
- Candidates have to attach to the application a paid postal order of Rs. 100/- in favor of Lieutenant Colonel for Commandant.
Points to Remember:-
- Position applied for should be mentioned clearly on the application form.
- The last date for submission of application is September 11, 2018.
- Government employees should apply through their department.
- After initial verification of documents, only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Data Entry Operator will be deployed in BPS 12.
- Storeman will be deployed in BPS 5.
- Candidates who have experienced in relevant field will be preferred.
- Age limit for all candidates is 18-35 years.
- Age limit for Ex-service men is 45 years.
- Age relaxation for disabled persons is 10 years.