|Last Date to Apply||24 Oct, 18|
Pakistan Railways Quetta Division has announced latest jobs for the residents of Baluchistan who are educated/skilled and well disciplined for the vacancies such as (Junior Assistant Train-(JAT), Junior Commercial Assistant Booking (B) JCA, Ticket Collector Grade-I TCR Gr-1, Gangman, Trollyman, Loco Muawan, Muawan (Carriage and Wagon), Electric Muawan (Power), Muawan (Train Lightning), Muawan (Oil Engine), Cleaner (Carriage and Wagon). Department has a separate quota for Open Merit, Quota for the Children of Railway Employees, Ex-Servicemen, Orphans, Minorities, Disabled Persons. Eligible candidates under these quotas can apply. Candidates willing to apply should be in position of generally FA/FSc/Matric/Middle/Primary pass. For more Govt Jobs visit Page.
Pakistan Railway Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Junior Assistant Train-(JAT) (BPS-05)
- Junior Commercial Assistant Booking (B) JCA (BPS-05)
- Ticket Collector Grade-I TCR Gr-1 (BPS-05)
- Gangman (BPS-02)
- Trollyman (BPS-01)
- Loco Muawan (BPS-01)
- Muawan (Carriage and Wagon) (BPS-01)
- Electric Muawan (Power) (BPS-01)
- Muawan (Train Lightning) (BPS-01)
- Muawan (Oil Engine) (BPS-01)
- Cleaner (Carriage and Wagon) (BPS-01)
Pakistan Railway Quota for Different Categories:
- Open Merit 58%
- Son / Daughter employees in Pakistan Railway 20% (including 2% deceased employees)
- Ex Service Man 10%
- Non Muslim 5%
- Minorities 5%
- Disabled person 2%
How to Apply for Pakistan Railway Latest Jobs 2018:
- Application form to apply can be downloaded from Here.
- Application form along with attested copies of educational degrees/certificates/Domicile/CNIC/Character Certificate, 3 Passport size photographs and 3 postal envelopes must reach the following address given below.
- R&D Section, Office Divisional Superintendent Pakistan Railway Zarghoon Road, Quetta.
Points to Remember:
- The last date to apply is 24 October, 2018.
- Incomplete applications or received after due date will not be entertained.
- Name of the post applied for should be written clearly on the top right corner of the envelope.
- Candidates already employed in Govt. and Semi Govt. Organizations must apply through their departments.
- If anyone wanted to apply for more than one post, then he should submit a separate application.
- Only the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for test/interview.