Planning And Development Board Government Of Sindh Karachi Jobs
|Last Date to Apply||10 Jan, 19|
Planning And Development Board Government Of Sindh Karachi has announced latest Jobs for Pakistani Nationals. The Government of Pakistan has obtained a “Credit” from the International Development Association for executing an action plan for reduction of stunting and malnutrition in Sindh, through the project “Sindh Enhancing Response to Reduce Stunting” being implemented by the Planning and Development Board, Government of Sindh, and it is intended to apply part of the proceeds of this credit for payments to the following “Individual Consultants’ Services” to be procured under this project. Govt of Sindh Enhancing Response to Reduce Stunting Project now invites eligible individuals to indicate their interest in providing the services of individual consultants. Interested specialists must provide detailed CVs indicating their qualifications against following vacancies.
- Financial Management Specialist
- Internal Auditor Chartered Accountant
- Gender Specialist
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants must send their Expression of Interest / Applications along with their detailed CVs, photograph (passport size). and attested copies of CNIC, degrees and certificates in a sealed envelope mentioning the post applied for, on or before January 10th 2019 through courier or postal services at the address given below.
Program Manager (AAP)
Bungalow F-4/1, Block 4
KDA Scheme 05, Kehkashan, Clifton, Karachi.
Points to Remember:
- The hiring is contractually based.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Selections shall be made in accordance with the procedures prescribed in World Bank’s, “Investment Project Financing Goods, Works, Non-Consulting and Consulting Services (July 2016)”. Terms of Reference for each position can be obtained from the website: www.sindhpnd.gov.pk.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and negotiations.
- No T.A. /D.A. shall be admissible.
- The applicants are required to clearly mention the position applied for on a sealed envelope.
Click For more Latest Jobs:
Follow us on:-