Public Sector Organization Latest Job Opportunity
|Last Date to Apply||15 Apr, 19|
Public Sector Organization has announced Latest Job Opportunity for Pakistani National. The Department requires staff against the under mentioned vacant posts.
Vacant Posts with Eligibility Criteria:
- Principal Architect: Bachelor degree In Architecture from reputed University/college. Minimum 15 years of relevant Job experience. Registration with PCATP as an Architect.
- Chief Town Planner (Civil): Bachelor degree in City & Regional Planning from reputed University/College. Minimum 15 years of relevant Job experience. Registration with PCATP as a Town Planner.
- Principal Structure Engineer (Civil): B.Sc. Civil M.Sc. Structural Engineer with relevant experience. Minimum 15 years of relevant Job Experience high rise buildings and infrastructure. Well versed in using ETABS and SAFE latest version. Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council as a Structural Engineer.
- Principal Civil Engineer: BSc Civil Engineer registered with Pakistan Engineering Council as a Civil Engineer. Minimum 15 years of relevant Job experience. Serve as the Principal Civil Engineer and protect planner, manager and coordinator for Civil, structural, and Infrastructure engineering activities on the technical portion of the project on high rise building construction.
- Contract Manager: MPA/MBA or any equivalent degree In Contract/Procurement Management. Minimum 15 years of relevant experience required. Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute contracts. Establish and maintain supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters.
How To Apply:
- Interested /eligible applicants are required to send their applications with all relevant documents to “The General Manager (HR & Adman), PO Box e 3161 GPO Islamabad’ . Candidates can also send their resumes/CVs directly to [email protected].
Points to Remember:
- For any query, Please send an email to [email protected].
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/Interview.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates coming for interview.
More Latest Jobs:
Follow us on:-