Punjab Government jobs District And Session Court
Punjab Government jobs District And Session Court, Applications are invited from Punjab Domiciled candidates for the following Vacant Positions in District and Session Court Attock.
District And Session Court Vacant Posts:
- Stenographer (BPS-16) (Posts-14)
- Assistant Librarian (BPS-16) (Posts-01)
- Budget & Accounts Examiner (BPS-14) (Posts-01)
- DEO Data Entry Operator (BPS-14) (Posts-20)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-03) (Posts-02)
- Watchman/Chowkidar (BPS-03) (Posts-01)
Points to Remember:
- Applications must reach to the office of the undersigned latest by 13 July 2019.
- Recruitment will be made according to Government of the Punjab recruitment policy 2004.
- Applicants are required to attach attested copies of Terminals Educational Certificates, Domicile, CNIC, and 2X recent passport size photographs along with Application Form.
- Incomplete or applications received after the due date would not be entertained.
- Applicants already working in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies are requested to apply through proper channel.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates coming for test/interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to increase/decrease or cancel/postpone recruitment process at any stage.
Download Application Form
More Latest Jobs:
Follow us on:-