Rawalpindi Development Authority has announced Latest Jobs
|Last Date to Apply||15 Mar, 19|
Rawalpindi Development Authority has Announced Latest Job Vacancies for Pakistani National. The Department requires manpower against the under mentioned vacant posts. The deployments for Rawalpindi Ring Road project will be made under Project Management Unit (PMU) initially for a period of six months likely to continue for another period of 03 years:-.
Vacant Posts with eligibility criteria:
- Deputy Project Director (Civil): BS.c Civil Engineering from HEC recognized University and registration with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).
- Assistant Project Director (Civil): BS.c Civil Engineering from HEC recognized University and registration with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).
- Sub Engineer (Civil): 03 years Diploma in Civil Technology from a recognized institute.
How To Apply:
- Applications along with CVs attached with attested copies of academic qualification required documents and two recent photographs must reach to the undermentioned address.
Director (Admin & Finance)
Rawalpindi Development Authority Rawalpindi.
Points to Remember:
- Incomplete and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Salary is negotiable accordingly to experience/competency.
- Appointments will be made on the recommendations of the competent authority.
More Latest Jobs:
Follow us on:-