Sindh Health Department Has Announced Latest Jobs
|Last Date to Apply||15 March, 19|
Sindh Health Department has Announced Latest Job Vacancies for Pakistani National. The Department requires manpower against the under mentioned vacant posts.
Vacant Posts with BPS:
- Account Assistant (BPS-11)
- Statistical Assistant (BPS-11)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Field Assistant (BPS-11)
- Lab Technicians (BPS-09)
- Treatment Facilitators (MDR) (BPS-06)
- Treatment Facilitators (Social Support) (BPS-06)
- Facilitators (DOTS) (BPS-06)
- Store Keeper (BPS-06)
- BCG Technician (BPS-06)
- TB Facilitators (BPS-06)
How To Apply:
- Download the application form and deposit slip from NTS website www.nts.org.pk, fill up both properly. Pay the Prescribed test fee of Rupees Four Hundred Thirty only (Rs. 430/-) in any of the country-wide Online branch of ABL, Merman, HBL or MCB, and get the receipt from the Bank.
- Candidates having domicile of Sindh province may send the duly filled application form along with the original paid up deposit slip. detailed CV, attested copies of academic documents including Matriculation certificate (showing the date of birth), experience certificates (in a relevant field), Domicile, PRC, and CNIC copy, through courier clearly mentioning the name of the post on the envelope to NTS headquarters: Plot 96, Street No.4. H-8/I, Islamabad.
Points to Remember:
- The candidates already in service should apply through proper channel
- Applications submitted directly will NOT be considered/entertained by the department
- After selection/appointment on the post, the successful candidates will be posted In anywhere in Sindh province. The number of posts can be increased/decreased as per need and requirements.
- The decision of competent authority could not be challenged In any court of law.
- Candidates who qualify the written/typing test will have to appear for an interview before selection board interview panel at Directorate Tuberculosis Control Program Sindh Hyderabad along with their original documents.
- Directorate Tuberculosis Control Sinai Hyderabad selection board reserves the right to reject any of the application without assigning any reason. The Women/Minority/disable quota seats will be allocated according to the notification issued by Government of Sindh.
- There is general age relaxation up to 15 years in upper age limit for vacancies as per notification issued by Sindh Government.
- No TA/DA will be admission) for appearing in Test Interview.
More Latest Jobs:
Follow us on:-