Social Welfare & Bait Ul Maal Department Jobs
|Last Date to Apply||19 Apr, 19|
Social Welfare & Bait Ul Maal Department has Announced Latest Job Vacancies for Pakistani National. The Department requires staff against the under mentioned vacant posts.
Vacant Posts with BPS and No of Posts:
- Accountant (BPS-16) (Posts-01)
- Assistant Accountant (BPS-16) (Posts-01)
- Assistant (BPS-16) (Posts-02)
- Computer Operator (BPS-14) (Posts-11)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-12) (Posts-36)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11) (Posts-16)
How To Apply:
Apply online at Department Website and Click Here PIBT
Points to Remember:
- All recruitment will be dealt as Contract basis and as per Recruitment Policy 2004 of Govt of Punjab.
- All Posts will be Non-Transferable and for the relevant Project.
- Five (05) years general age relaxation for male and 08 years for female candidates will be admissible as per prescribed rules of Government of Pakistan.
- Original documents will have to be seen at the time of Interview.
- Department reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- Department can reject any application, without showing any reason.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates coming for interview.
More Latest Jobs:
Follow us on:-